The Upper Silesian Road Haulage Association (USRHA) was established on the initiative of the transport companies representatives and natural persons from the Upper Silesian region that are involved in domestic and international transport.
The association gathers licenced business entities and companies which provide transport for their own needs. The aim of the USRHA is to streamline the activities of transport companies in the age of constant changes concerning the legislation in this branch of industry.
The USRHA was created in order to be able to jointly solve the problems of road transport companies, as well as to convey up-to-date information about laws and regulations in the industry.
By the administrative decision of the Ministry of Infrastructure (Journal of Laws, No.47 of 19.03.2003, item 402) the association has been granted authorization to distribute permits entitling companies providing international road transport to cross the border.
The objects of the company include providing aid with:
- comprehensive legal assistance concerning the obtaining of licences for providing domestic and international transport
- obtaining certificates required for providing international transport for one’s own needs
- distribution of foreign permits for international carriage of goods by road
- obtaining information about TIR carnets
- matters concerning road transport of persons and goods for the associated companies professional liability insurance necessary to demonstrate the financial standing of the company involved in domestic and international road transport according to the REGULATION (EC) No 1071/2009 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 21 October 2009
The USRHA is open to any suggestions or offers regarding the operation of transport companies on our market. We are looking forward to doing business with you!